The Foam Lake Visitor Information Centre office is open from the beginning of May to the end of September. We are conveniently located along Highway 16 and offer a beautiful rest spot with picnic tables. The Foam Lake Visitor Information Centre offers a large variety of information for the area and the neighbouring provinces. Friendly staff is available seasonally to assist you and a wide range of souvenirs featuring Foam Lake, Foam Lake Heritage Marsh and Saskatchewan that are available at the Visitor Information Centre. A variety of snacks, toiletries, and other essentials are also available for purchase at the Visitor Information Centre. A Mini Golf course was added to our grounds in the Summer of 2021. Join us for a round of golf!
- 320 Highway 16
- (306) 272-3714 (May to September)
- (306) 272-3538 (October to April)
- email@example.com (May to September)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (October to April)
Foam Lake Campground
Our beautiful campground is located among lush poplar tree coverage, and contains 17 well kept sites. All sites are equipped with electrical outlets, a fire pit and a picnic table.
Open seasonally May 15 – September 15 – please call 306-272-3714
Sept 16-May 14 – call 306-272-3538
Click here for our 2019 Campground Map & Info
Click here to Make a Reservation
- #1-17 – $25.00 per night (30 amp)
- #14-15 – $35.00 per night (50 amp)
- Tent Sites – $15.00 per night (non-electric)
Wood is complimentary, but the wood bin is locked after 8pm each evening during the summer season.
A water tap, sani-dump station, and showers are located in the campground and are complimentary for our campers.
- Water fill – $5.00
- Sani-dump – $5.00
- Showers – $5.00
- Check In time is 2pm, Check out time is 12pm.
- Pets are welcome in our campground! Click here for our Foam Lake Campground Pet Policy.