Foam Lake and District Health Foundation Bursary
The purpose of the Foam Lake and District Health Foundation Bursary is to recruit and retain needed health care professionals to meet the needs of the people of Foam Lake and surrounding area. This bursary is for individuals entering into or upgrading a Health related post-secondary education.
To be eligible to apply for this Foam Lake and District Health Foundation Bursary, you must:
- Must be upgrading or entering into a health related post-secondary program
- Complete a Return in Service of 2 years in the Foam Lake area
Up to $5,000 (one-time payment)
RETURN IN SERVICE REQUIREMENT (RIS)
- Bursaries are awarded to individuals who sign an Agreement agreeing to, directly upon graduation, provide a two year RIS in the Foam Lake area.
- Failure to provide the RIS means bursary funds must be repaid as per the agreement.
Applications for funding is continuous. For those wishing to apply please provide the following:
- Confirmation of acceptance into a Health related program
- A letter stating:
- Name, address and email address;
- Education and Work Experience;
- Program name, length of program, start and completion dates;
- Why you are entering into this program;
- What attracted you to work or want to work in Foam Lake;
- Attach any reference letters.
Applications are to be sent to the Foam Lake and District Health Foundation at:
Email – email@example.com;
In person – 326 Main Street; or
By mail – PO Box 57 Foam Lake, SK S0A 1A0
Applicants who are successful will receive an agreement for the RIS to be signed and returned. Upon the Foam Lake and District Health Foundation receiving your signed RIS agreement a cheque will be issued to you for the approved bursary amount.
Applicants who are not successful will receive a letter advising them their application was unsuccessful.