Due to concerns over COVID-19 The Theatre is closed until further notice.
The Foam Lake Community Theatre is run entirely by volunteers and shows a variety of movies from October to June.
- Showtimes are Fridays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 2:00 pm
- All movies are $5.00 unless otherwise stated
- Movies subject to change without notice (this happens from time to time if movie does not ship from supplier in time)
Facility Rental Rates
- Theatre rental – $75.00
- Large batch of popcorn (20 bags) – $20.00
- Small batch of popcorn (10 bags) – $10.00
Call Jen at 306-269-7167 for party or event booking.
Note: The Foam Lake Community Theatre closes for the summer but is still available (upon volunteer availability) for private rentals.