Our beautiful campground is located amongst lush poplar tree coverage, and contains 17 well kept sites. All sites are equipped with electrical outlets, a fire pit and a picnic table.
Open seasonally May 15 – September 15
Click here for our 2019 Campground Map & Info
- #1-17 – $25.00 per night (30 amp)
- #14-15 – $35.00 per night (50 amp)
- Tent Sites – $15.00 per night (non-electric)
Wood is complimentary, but the wood bin is locked after 8pm each evening during the summer season.
A water tap, sani-dump station, and showers are located in the campground and are complimentary for our campers.
- Water fill – $5.00
- Sani-dump – $5.00
- Showers – $5.00
- Check In time is 2pm, Check out time is 12pm.
- Pets are welcome in our campground! Click here for our Foam Lake Campground Pet Policy.