Protective Services (For all emergencies, call 911)
- Fire Department: Call 911 if an emergency. If you have general questions call Scott at (306)269-7166. The Foam Lake Fire Department consists of 23 volunteer fighters, two fire trucks and one rescue unit.
- Police: Ph: 272-6660 The RMCP are a part of the Wadena detachment and consist of 8 police officers.
- Foam Lake Health Centre: 715 Saskatchewan Ave E. Ph: 272-3325
- Foam Lake Jubilee Nursing Home: 421 Alberta Ave. E. Ph: 272-3235
- Shamrock Ambulance Care: Ph: 272-3622
- Foam Lake Pharmacy: 407 Main St. Ph: 272-3272
- Wan-Dor Inn – Personal Care Home: Ph:272-3730
- Foam Lake Elementary School: 333 Broadway St. Ph: 272-3321
- Foam Lake Composite School: 124 Alberta Ave. E. Ph: 272-3307
- Foam Lake Branch of the Parkland Regional Library: 402 Cameron St. Ph: 272-3660Open: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 10:30am-4:30pm
- Horizon School Division
Handi Van Users
“A User is a person who cannot travel with dignity and comfort by a regular means of transportation.”
- A user may be disabled; or
- 65 years of older
The Handi-van is not a taxi and is government subsidized for disabled persons and must not be used for anything else the government subsidy does not approve.